How far along:
36 weeks, 4 weeks to go!
36 weeks, 4 weeks to go!
Next doctor’s appointment:
May 19, weekly from now on!
May 19, weekly from now on!
Signs and symptoms:
This really hasn't changed too much since last week. I do feel like I’m getting bigger though.
This really hasn't changed too much since last week. I do feel like I’m getting bigger though.
I had my first pelvic exam appointment this week. I’m
dilated 1 centimeter and my cervix is thick but soft. Mia is head down and
pretty much exactly where she should be for birth. Let’s hope she stays that
way!
I get a lot more winded just from walking now. Stairs are
pretty much out. We’ve had to shorten our nightly walks, otherwise I’m
completely out of breath by the time it’s over.
Weight gain:
up 2 pounds from last week, 23 total
up 2 pounds from last week, 23 total
Food cravings:
Ice cream sandwiches and cheese
Ice cream sandwiches and cheese
Aversions:
Nothing I can think of.
Nothing I can think of.
What’s going on with the baby:
Mia is still packing on the ounces (about one per day). She’s nearly 19 inches long and weighs almost 6 pounds, about the size of a head of romaine lettuce. The bones in her head are able to move and overlap one another, which will be good during birth. She has most likely shed the lanugo covering her body, as well as her vernix caseosa (the waxy substance she’s been covered in). at the end of this week, Mia will be considered “term”!
What I miss:
Same ol’ same ol’
Mia is still packing on the ounces (about one per day). She’s nearly 19 inches long and weighs almost 6 pounds, about the size of a head of romaine lettuce. The bones in her head are able to move and overlap one another, which will be good during birth. She has most likely shed the lanugo covering her body, as well as her vernix caseosa (the waxy substance she’s been covered in). at the end of this week, Mia will be considered “term”!
What I miss:
Same ol’ same ol’
What I’m looking forward to:
The next ultrasound!
The next ultrasound!
My prenatal massage!
Changes:
We got a little more of Mia’s nursery complete. All we have left to do now is put up some shelves and hang the curtains. I also finally washed all of her clothes and blankets.
We got a little more of Mia’s nursery complete. All we have left to do now is put up some shelves and hang the curtains. I also finally washed all of her clothes and blankets.
I packed our “go bag”! We’re ready for you, little miss!
36 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment