How far along:
28 weeks, hello third trimester! 12 weeks to go!
28 weeks, hello third trimester! 12 weeks to go!
Next doctor’s appointment:
April 1, my appointments will now be every 2 weeks
April 1, my appointments will now be every 2 weeks
Signs and symptoms:
This week has actually been pretty good. I’ve had pretty minimal back pain. I’m still quite stuffy and I cough a lot in the mornings.
This week has actually been pretty good. I’ve had pretty minimal back pain. I’m still quite stuffy and I cough a lot in the mornings.
My belly button is still hanging on for dear life!
I’ve had a little bit more swelling going on this week. Nothing
major, but I’ll probably have to take of my wedding rings soon L Not very excited about
that.
She’s still moving around quite a bit. Some days she’s
more active than others.
I feel like it’s getting much more difficult to do the
simplest things. Bending over. Getting out of bed. Taking a flight of stairs.
Heck, I even feel like it’s work to walk sometimes.
Weight gain:
Up a pound from last week, 14 total.
Up a pound from last week, 14 total.
Food cravings:
Hm, nothing specific this week.
Hm, nothing specific this week.
Aversions:
Still a little sensitive to some smells.
Still a little sensitive to some smells.
What’s going on with the baby:
This week Mia is about 2.25 pounds and she’s slowly approaching 15 inches long (about the size of head of lettuce). Her brain is now developing its folds and grooves (the gyri and sulci for those biologically inclined). She’s still fattening up and her muscle tone is improving, which I can definitely feel as her kicks and punches are now quite a bit stronger. She can blink her eyes now, and she even has her eyelashes. She should be able to see light through my belly now too.
This week Mia is about 2.25 pounds and she’s slowly approaching 15 inches long (about the size of head of lettuce). Her brain is now developing its folds and grooves (the gyri and sulci for those biologically inclined). She’s still fattening up and her muscle tone is improving, which I can definitely feel as her kicks and punches are now quite a bit stronger. She can blink her eyes now, and she even has her eyelashes. She should be able to see light through my belly now too.
What I miss:
This hasn’t changed much from last week.
This hasn’t changed much from last week.
What I’m looking forward to:
Getting and ultrasound at my next appointment!
Getting and ultrasound at my next appointment!
Changes:
Her crib is set up in her room and my new maternity clothes came in, yay!
Her crib is set up in her room and my new maternity clothes came in, yay!
At my doctor’s appointment, my doctor told me that I’m
measuring a little bit big, so she wants me to have an ultrasound at my next
visit. She also thinks Mia might be breech, so please, think good thoughts that
she turns. I know she still has time, but I really want her to flip! I
personally think she might be sideways, because I feel all her kicks on one
side and primarily near my belly button area. Then again, those might be
punches I’m feeling. I guess we’ll see in two weeks!
28 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment