Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pregnancy Journal, Week 32

How far along:
32 weeks, 8 weeks to go!

Next doctor’s appointment:
April 28

Signs and symptoms:
The swelling in my feet has increased slightly and my heartburn has been really awful.
I’ve been pretty thirsty, so I drink a lot more now.
Sleep hasn’t been too great this week. I actually had to take a day off of work just to stay home and sleep. I’m glad I did though, I’m slowly regaining some of my energy.
I also have a weird sensation in my hands when I first wake up in the morning, the joints feel really stiff, but the feeling usually fades within a half hour or so. I’m pretty sure it has something to do with all the moisture in the air lately combined with the swelling.

Weight gain: 
Up one pound from last week, 19 total

Food cravings:
Still popsicles    

Aversions:
Nothing specific that I can think of.    

What’s going on with the baby:
Mia should be able 16.7 inches long and weighing about 4 pounds, about the size of a bok choy (I swear, these aps have the strangest fruits and veggies). She’s probably a little larger than this though (I imagine closer to 5 pounds). She spends most of the day sleeping, but her movements are increasing and becoming stronger. In the next 8 weeks, she’ll gain 1/3rd to ½ of her total birth weight. She’s still fattening up and now has complete finger and toenails. Her hair is continuing to grow and her skin is getting less wrinkly as her fat increases.

What I miss:

Bending over and sleeping well. Oh, and being able to tie or buckle my own shoes. 

What I’m looking forward to:
Mostly now just meeting her!

Changes:
My baby shower was this past weekend and Mia got lots of awesome gifts. We’re so excited to have such supportive family and friends!
Her room is getting more crowded with all of the goodies. I’m going to have to find places for everything soon J And I really hope she likes purple as much as her mom does!
I’m a waddler now, there’s no denying it. As hard as I try not to waddle, it’s practically impossible.
The top edge of my belly button is poking out slightly, but for the most part it’s hanging in there!

Baby shower hostesses!

Past, present and future Longhorn ladies!

32 weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment