How far along:
30 weeks, ¾ done with the pregnancy!
30 weeks, ¾ done with the pregnancy!
Next doctor’s appointment:
April 15
April 15
Signs and symptoms:
Not too much different from last week, except I am getting bigger. My swelling is pretty much the same, maybe a little bit more in my feet from last week.
Not too much different from last week, except I am getting bigger. My swelling is pretty much the same, maybe a little bit more in my feet from last week.
I’m still feeling hot a lot, but that’s pretty typical.
My back is still hurting, as is my pelvis, but maybe not
as bad as last week. I do have a little bit more energy when compared to last
week, but I’m still pretty tired. Most days I just want to sit down and put up
my feet when I get home from work. We do try to walk every day, and I do yoga
once a week.
Weight gain:
I’m up 2 pounds from last week, so 18 total. I may have lost weight in the beginning, but Mia’s making up for it now!
I’m up 2 pounds from last week, so 18 total. I may have lost weight in the beginning, but Mia’s making up for it now!
Food cravings:
Strawberry yogurt and bananas.
Strawberry yogurt and bananas.
Aversions:
Nothing specific.
Nothing specific.
What’s going on with the baby:
According to my aps, Mia is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds- about the size of a large head of cabbage. However, according to the sonographer, Mia actually weighs just over 4 pounds (our little chunker!). She’s now very conscious of her environment and becoming more sensitive to light. She can even distinguish between sunlight and artificial light (which I think it pretty cool!). Her eyes can now move around in their sockets, and her senses of hearing, taste and smell are more attuned. Her lungs are working at near optimal levels.
According to my aps, Mia is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds- about the size of a large head of cabbage. However, according to the sonographer, Mia actually weighs just over 4 pounds (our little chunker!). She’s now very conscious of her environment and becoming more sensitive to light. She can even distinguish between sunlight and artificial light (which I think it pretty cool!). Her eyes can now move around in their sockets, and her senses of hearing, taste and smell are more attuned. Her lungs are working at near optimal levels.
What I miss:
Not waddling and feeling huge (from last week).
Not waddling and feeling huge (from last week).
Not having sausage feet.
Getting out of bed/sitting up/standing up easily.
What I’m looking forward to:
My baby shower!
My baby shower!
Meeting Mia!
Changes:
I passed my three-hour glucose tolerance test, which means I do not have gestational diabetes! Yay!
I passed my three-hour glucose tolerance test, which means I do not have gestational diabetes! Yay!
We had an additional ultrasound and Mia is measuring a
little ahead on size, but she’s very healthy. She’s in the 77th
percentile for size. If she continues along her growth pattern this way she’ll
be about 8.5 pounds at birth. She is (almost completely) head down. Her head is
near the lower right side of my belly with her feet and little booty up near
the upper left, so she’s pretty much diagonal. This probably explains why I
feel most of the movement on the left side since that’s where I’m getting
kicked.
We have little bet going on for when she’s going to
arrive. Jason thinks she’ll be born on June 8th and I think she’ll
be coming on the 12th. We’re see who’s right (or closest to right)
in about 10 weeks!
30 weeks!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment